Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Springerle Molds and Cookies


After years of baking Springerle and giving instruction to others I decided to produce unique Springerle cookie molds. I looked for a company that could produce the copies for me but I was not able to find one that could do what I required. I insisted on food safe resins and other components. The search for qualified folks that could tackle this project for me began. After months of research and correspondences I believe this new partnership will be able to deliver what I had been looking for.

At the present they are formulating the resin compounds they will be using to produce the replicas. Myself and a few others have used several of their prototype molds and we are very happy with them. The mold pictured here with the Springerle is one of them. The cookies measure about 1 1/4” in diameter and are very detailed. A small one bite size cookie with plenty of depth and detail.


These are quite impressive little Springerle with the trumpeter announcing good things. They were cut with a fluted cutter to add a little more to their overall design. Making these was the first time this mold had ever been used and the Springerle it produced will grace a table with other Springerle designs at a wedding reception this weekend.



A copy of this mold can be purchased for $24.00. S/H will be 4.00 for a total of $28.00. Contact me if you would like to be one of the first to own a copy of this great little mold. You may request the dark colored mold or the crystal clear mold. The clear mold is shown from the backside so that you can see how clear it will be. The mold will be made when ordered so please allow 14 days for delivery.








As alway's, if I can be of any help to you with your Springerle baking please let me know.

Ken, The Springerle Baker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers